Updated: February 5, 2018
Welcome to The Tunbridge World’s Fair Concessions Department
The Tunbridge World’s Fair is committed to putting on the best fair possible for our visitors. Many of our vendors return year after year, some as many as 50 years. However, we are always looking for new concessionaires. If you are interested in having a booth at the Tunbridge World’s Fair, please download and submit a completed application, along with a photo of your booth.
Download the application to be considered, and please note that you must fill in the date for this year’s fair (see schedule for that.)
Once your application is submitted, please allow us time to consider the application, as well as determine our needs for the current year. We appreciate and thank you for your interest.
Information and requirements for interested vendors:
- Space rental is currently $35.00 per footage of frontage, at a 10 foot minimum and 5 foot increments thereafter.
- Upon contract, vendors are required to provide a certificate of liability insurance, or purchase insurance from the Tunbridge World’s Fair.
- Booths are required to remain open and running during all posted hours of the Fair.
- Food vendors must pass a Vermont Department of Health inspection.
- Other fees and rules may apply.
Comments and questions are welcome. Email the Superintendent of Concessions.