The Tunbridge World’s Fair is not happening in 2020, but we can still celebrate our local bakers and crafters!
In the Virtual Floral Hall contest, participants submit photos of their projects. No physical projects or baked goods are submitted, only photos. We will post the photos on the Tunbridge World’s Fair Facebook page. Everyone can vote for their favorite in each category, to determine a People’s Choice winner. Judges will also choose a favorite in each category for a Judges’ Choice winner.
- Decorated baked item (cake, cupcakes, pie, bread, etc.)
- Craft (quilt, knit item, crocheted item, hooked rug, etc.)
- Art piece (painting, drawing, etc.)
- Floral arrangement
Submit a photo of your project to email@example.com by Wednesday, September 16.
- Each participant may submit only one photo in only one category. If you enter more than one photo in more than one category, only the first photo submitted will be posted and judged.
- Photos should be accompanied by the following information: participant’s name, town, category, and an optional description of the item. Example: Mary Smith, Tunbridge, Craft, oil painting of a cow.
- Photos must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6:00 pm on Wednesday, September 16, 2020. Photos submitted after that time will not be posted or judged.
- The contest organizers will post the photos to the Tunbridge World’s Fair Facebook page after 6:00 pm on Wednesday, September 16. The public may vote by “liking” a photo on the Facebook page. The entry in each category that receives the most likes by 6:00 pm on Saturday, September 19, will be declared the People’s Choice winner in the category. The contest judges will also declare a Judges’ Choice winner in each category.
- Winners in each category will be announced on Facebook after 6:00 pm on Saturday, September 19. Winners will receive Tunbridge Fair gear from past fairs.