We are always looking for new concessionaires! You MUST Download the application to be considered. Submitting an application does not guarantee a space at the fair. Due to the volume of inquiries, we don’t respond unless we have an opening to offer. Please Note: The application fields for YEAR and DATES are blank on the application, and must be filled in by the applicants. To find the dates for the current Fair, please see our homepage.
The Tunbridge World’s Fair is committed to putting on the best fair possible. We have many repeat vendors who have been with us for upwards of 50 years, so space is limited. Thanks for your interest!
Information and requirements for potential vendors:
- All applications must include a picture of your booth.
- Space rental is $32.50 per foot of frontage, 10 feet minimum, 5 foot increments thereafter.
- Vendors must provide The Fair with a Certificate of Liability Insurance, or purchase insurance from The Fair.
- Vendors are required to be open and running all posted hours of The Fair.
- All food vendors will have to pass a Vermont Department of Health inspection.
- Other fees and rules may apply
Email The Superintendent of Concessions
Comments or questions are welcome.