2016 Entertainment Highlights
Agricultural Day — Thursday with program 8AM-1PM, see schedule
Gillettes Amusements — Unlimited rides $15 (Thursday and Friday 3-10PM) Ticketing: 1 ticket @ $1.00; 22 tickets @$20.00 and 55 tickets @$50. All rides are now 2,3,or 4 tickets. Want to check out the rides?- go to www.Gilletteshows.com (this is not a link), from the ferris wheel to the sea dragon, zero gravity and more, great arcade of games too.
Harness Racing — Thursday and Friday. One of the few places in Vermont with an active track!
Antique Hill with Log Cabin Museum and live action exhibits
Pig races, every day, shows are well announced!
- Thursday with Sheep Dog Trial returning after being much missed last year.
- Friday with Froggy and Kixx : Boot Scootin’ with Jamie Lee Thurston, opening with Jillian Cardelli at 7pm
- Saturday: the Livestock Cavalcade, followed by Kids’ Pedal Tractor Pull for 4-7 year olds, same day registration;
- Frank Fest, Best of Area 802: starting at 3:30 with Native Tongue, Two Token Joker, Stone Bullet, Shout at the Devil and (New England’s Tribute to Motley Crue) & Bonfire Vermont Tribute to Bon Scott & AC/DC
- Sunday Antique Tractor Pull starting at 10am
Walkarounds: Buddy DeClown all 4 days;
- The Larkin Dancers very local Tunbridge tradition of dance steps; 2 high energy acts:Kilted Colin/comedy in kilt with bagpipes and unicycle, and Steve Corning juggling, contortion,comedy and magic.
Fri and Sat. opening at 7pm Beer and Wine Garden on Antique Hill
Two in-formal Gazebos
Floral Hall Gazebo featuring WDEV; Sherri’s Jubilee; Ali-T; Revels North
And WFVR-LP -FM 95.6 Royalton Community Radio anchoring Antique Hill with broadcasting all day and specials.